Just as a reminder, Ashfords payment procedure is as follows:
- Trading terms are 14 days from date of invoice.
- Payment methods available are cash, cheque, EFT, credit card and Fee Synergy.
- Clients do not receive monthly statements anymore. Clients now receive an automatically generated invoice reminder via email at 21 days from date of invoice. If payment has not been received a second invoice reminder will be sent via email at 35 days from date of invoice.
- Once an outstanding invoice becomes 42 days old clients will receive a telephone call from Neil.
- If you are having difficulties paying for outstanding fees, we have a fee funding facility which finances your fees with a third party called Fee Synergy. If you choose to use this method we have the ability to spread your repayments over a 6 to 12 month period to assist with your cash flow. Interest & charges will apply for this payment method.
If you have any queries regarding this process please contact Neil Todd, our Accounts Receivable who can be contacted via telephone on (03) 9551 2822 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org